Is there a way to pay clients instead that accepting payments?

Hello Benjamin, and thanks for replying.

The use case we are looking for is to retrieve some goods from the client and pay them after the goods reach our central office and we confirm they are right. A similar model as the webs that buy your old phone, operative or defective.

Thanks for the support!

Hello dreamer_sp, you can use PrestaShop as a CMS to take requests or "Orders" to send their products in. You can then pay them independently. PrestaShops main function would be as a shopping cart, however this can be done.

Or you can do it as a normal order that you accept the payment automatically and handle it as an RMA...

• Like 1

That is true, you can do an automatic order from your side. So if they want to give you an product worth $200.00. A payment would be automatically made from your own payment credit card, paypal, bank transfer. Then you can do a "return" to their payment solution.

I'm not sure which one would be ideal, however, you do have options if you are willing to make some changes.

That is true, you can do an automatic order from your side. So if they want to give you an product worth $200.00. A payment would be automatically made from your own payment credit card, paypal, bank transfer. Then you can do a "return" to their payment solution.

I'm not sure which one would be ideal, however, you do have options if you are willing to make some changes.

Benjamin I need help.. There is some "Chinese" in my test e-mail.. What can I do?