Your advice and help about carrier

Hi,

Please help me on this:

Greek post offers "next day delivery within Greece" on pre-paid envelopes that can hold items up to 250 grams.

This is very helpfull for me because I can buy lots of these envelopes and just drop them in the box, without the need to wait in long cues.

My problem is that I can only send that way parcels that cuctomers have allready paid (with paypal or credit card). I can't use that method in "cash on delivery".

So, please if anybody knows to tell me how to set up this form of carrier to be valid only if the customers have already pay in advance their order.

You can have a look at my shop at: www.greek-info.eu (temporaly adress)

Thank you for your attention and possible help

Theodore

Make new zone called "Greece" and add Greece to it. Then assign your "Greece Post" carrier to this zone. After all that from Payment menu choose desired payment for Greece - in this case PayPal.

This is the only way to limit usage of payment options in your case.

If you want to use other carriers as well (with let's say COD) it's not manageable in the current release (including all standard modules). You can add in your delivery policy that you deliver with Greece post only prepaid orders, assign all your carriers and payment options as normal and when customer makes an error and order something with COD and Greece post you call them and edit/cancel their order.

Edited by the.rampage.rado (see edit history)