Webmaster Tool + Prestashop 1.4.9 + Banned ../cms.php?id_cms=5

Hi,

We are trying to solve a problem. We have the problem after the upgrade from the Prestashop 1.3.3. to the 1.4.9. The Webmaster Tool banned our website and we got a notification of over 2000 errors

We removed all the links from the Webmaster Tool but we still have the issue with the following line:

../cms.php?id_cms=5

can someone tell us what we need to edit / remove/ block in the Prestashop?

PLEASE LOOK INTO THE ATTACHEMENT.

Best Regards,

post-437380-0-79234800-1353667019_thumb.jpg

It looks like the pages are no longer there. Regenerate a site map and submit a new site map. Then go thru your web master tools and find all of the 404's and use your htaccess to map them to the new pages using a 02 redirect.

Hi

It looks like the pages are no longer there. Regenerate a site map and submit a new site map. Then go thru your web master tools and find all of the 404's and use your htaccess to map them to the new pages using a 02 redirect.

Hi,

Thank you for the Email!

This is not the problem, the point is that in the sitemap there are a lot of wrong crazy string like URL/cms.php?id_cms=5

Can someone tell me how to fix it?

Thank you

Ok, what it looks like to me is that you didn't have friendly urls turned on when you first made your site or when google indexed it. It doesn't look like those urls are on your site any more or in your site map. The best I can tell you is to write redirects in your htaccess to point them to the right pages.

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. Which would be the best solution? Like copy all the crawls errors and redirect all to the 301 home page?

Do you think it will solve the problem?

Ok, what it looks like to me is that you didn't have friendly urls turned on when you first made your site or when google indexed it. It doesn't look like those urls are on your site any more or in your site map. The best I can tell you is to write redirects in your htaccess to point them to the right pages.

Please let me know ,I can send you some bucks $$ if you solve it :)

Honestly, I would treat it like I redesigned the site on a different platform. I would try to redirect everything to where it should be going. You can look thru the cms editor and see what cms page 5 is. Redirect it to the url of the right page. Also make a robots.txt file too because I notice that google is picking up some internal module pages. Be sure you have the canonical urls set too.

Have you tried resubmitting your sitemap, those urls are not in your sitemap.

Edit:

Oh, I see them at the bottom. Hmm, I guess you have tried regenerating it? You might try this and see if it helps also http://www.presto-changeo.com/en/prestashop-free-modules/20-google-sitemap-generator.html

Edited by Dh42 (see edit history)
  • Like 1