Fixes and Modifications Needed

ajensen27

I'm looking for a few small things I need done with my shop.

1. I installed a featured products module that was in the free modules section of the Prestashop forums. I like it but I would rather have the JqZoom internal within the original picture than above it. I would also like to do this on my product pages.

2. My cart in the upper right hand corner is going behind my right column when products are in the cart and it drops down.

3. I used the following code in this post http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/192541-order-reference-in-15-uppercase-replace-with-number/

to change the Reference ID (all letters to the order #). It fixed this in most cases except for the a few places I can't figure out. 1. Guest Order Tracking Page. Still need to enter the reference ID here. The order # did not work. 2. Order confirmation page when paying by check (this is the only payment method I currently have setup on my test store so not sure if this is happening for other payment methods as well). 3. In the BO under Orders > Orders it still shows the reference ID instead of the order # in the list of orders.

4. Maybe a few other things.

Think you could help me out with these? If so, please give me a quote by messaging me.

Thanks!