Problem with product alignment in Chrome

Hello guys!

I have a really annoying problem with my store. Look at picture.

This is happening only in Chrome and only in some categories. In IE and Firefox is everithing ok.

How do i put those items into 3 lines like they supposed to be?

Thanks for answers!

napaka.jpg

Look for:

ul#product_listing {

margin-top: 2em;

list-style-type: none;

}

I think its in theme/your_theme_name/css/product_list.css or global.css

and add: display: inline-block; so it will look like this:

ul#product_listing {

display: inline-block;

}

also you can limit the height of the listing box so everything will be in the same height

Edited by yaniv14 (see edit history)

When I am checking with my chrome it's working fine, are you sure you add the display: inline-block; in the right place because I don't see it? also you need to change #productsSortForm P {height: 1em; margin: 0.5em 0 0 0;} to {height: 2.3em; margin: 0.5em 0 0 0;}

For the height its a bit tricky, because some times you have item that on sale and some are regular sale, so the items on sale will show the word (sale) and it will take additional line compare to no sale.

So you need to decide how you want it to work, also for the product name, some product name are short and catch 1 line and some products with long names take 2 lines.

To set the line height for the product name you need to add: height:30px; to ul#product_listing li h3.

this way all the products will have same product name height, but remember that product with shorter names will have an empty line under.

Just test it and see for you self what best for you.

yaniv14 thank you so much for your help but it's still not working.

I had put display: inline-block; in the right place but then some disturbing dots have appeared. Look at the picture. So i have removed it.

napaka-pike.jpg

I also try in combination with changing #productsSortForm P but those dots have appeared again.

Sometimes if I change position of some articles in group problem is solved but i dont have time to trying every possible position. I have just repair some most visited categories with this metod. You can see my problem here http://goriladarila....lo-za-obletnico

Edited by tonko81 (see edit history)

I see your problem, you need to make sure you close each line.

you have it like:

ul#product_listing {

list-style-type: none

}

and it need to be like:

ul#product_listing {

}