Cart Issue when friendly URL turned on

Even though i am a newbie to Prestashop, I seem to have many issue right from the begginning. Right now I am frustrated with the following issue. When the friendly url is turned on anything i add to the cart becomes empty when i click on it, meaning it opens a page and says no products are added to the cart. If anyone can help me, please post here

Otherwise I will have to go back and use more stable versions such as 1.5.1 or even 1.5.0.7 hoping that they are more stable :(

Hello KamranMK

When adding to your cart try clearing your cookies and cach and test your cart again. Also try clicking f5 on your pc and check again.

This could be a caching issue so try these things first. If this doesn't help please go to your config.config.inc.php file and turn on your error reports and post results here.

I would not recommend downgrading as those versions have many more issues. If you do downgrade do it too 1.4 version. I myself use 1.4.9 version until I see that the 1.5 is a lot more stable than it is now. Still to many bugs in play.

Clayton