Clean up Japanese forum

phrasespot

Question

11 answers to this question

Hi phrasespot,

Thank you for your feedback.

I "flag as spammer" all the spammers which are reported. It disables the spammer's account and all of his messages.

Unfortunately, if somebody only deletes the reported message and marks the report as "complete" without flagging the spammer, this one will be able to go on posting... But it seems to be rare.

I was away the 4 last days ans could not process the last reports (37 to do actually).

You guys won't win and the reason is because they do not listen to people. I have told a couple mods how to stop the spam, but as far as I know, no one has looked into the problem.

People are using software like ubotstudio or something similar. The way it works is you basically build a script showing the bot how to fill the form out. These kinds of bots are used all the time for creating fake facebook accounts or twitter accounts.

What prestashop needs to do is start changing up the sign up form. Add a new require field, it will break the bot. Once they figure that out, ad a double captcha, and so on. That is how you stop these things.

hi;

i know, psteam reading all suggestions. maybe not respond sometimes this reason for hard working.

anyway , realy thanks your feedback and reports ..

- psteam and forum moderators , what you want??

- want a happy community..

Best Regards