Ideas for naming my store.

Hello everyone,

I am building a store which sells mobile phone accessories such as chargers, cases, batteries etc. In the very near future I will also be offering a mobile repair service through post. I am stuck on what to call my store and want something cool and catchy. Any ideas will be much appreciated!

So far I have:

phonebuzz

phonebox

I don't really want to use something that contains phone, it doesn't seem "cool" enough. It has to be unusual but relevant :).

Thanks everyone!

Good morning,

I do not think anyone on this forum will be able to answer that but:

Ideally it is good to have your store name relevant to what you are selling/offering

Preferably one or two words

Easy to remember

Easy to spell

When you have thought of something go to google to see how it rates your chosen words

And of course, spend the rest of your life advertising your site

Paul

are you selling in only one country? then consider using a ccTLD, i.e. www.someurl.fr for France. If you are selling in more than one country then consider going with a multishop with multiple ccTLD's and maybe one gTLD like .com.

using a ccTLD will give you more options for the name as the good names for gTLD's have already been taken.

the actual name is irrelevant anymore...few people actually type in a url name anymore...they typically find it in a search..then click...

Good Morning,

As elaptron said, the name is not hugely important, it just has to be easily remembered.

Ask yourself, would you know "Boots" was a chemist or "Tesco" was a supermarket or one I came across the other day called "Blue Banana" and that.s a place to get tatoos.

It really is about advertising

Paul