shipping issues need help urgently!

Hi all,

Ive got an issue... im trying to setup shipping so there is just a flat rate of $4 for as many items as you want... Im also trying to add that once the order is over $70 shipping is free..

I have no idea how to achieve this.

At the moment ive setup a carrier... and ive setup a range of 0-1000 without changing anything i get a default shipping cost of $4 (i have no idea where it is getting $4 from) but as soon as i add a second item is for to $8 shipping.

Can someone help me please.

Thanks

Grant

Good Morning,

Assuming your using PS 1.5.xxx

If you go to Back Office > Shipping > Shipping > scroll down the page to Fees by Carrier and just below that you will see a drop down box > click on My Carrier and you should find the $4 your looking for

Hope this helps

Paul

Thanks for the reply,

Ive tried all those things and nothing works. I have deleted the Default Carrier (My Carrier) all i have is one i created called Australian Post. under the shipping tab it is the one selected and it says $0.00 yet if i try and checkout $4 is added to shipping... if i put $1.00 in that shipping tab then it goes to $5 shipping. If you understand?

ill include some pics here.

I cant see where the $4 is coming from or how to get rid of it.

If you know how to fix im more then happy to give you access to the backend to make the changes.

Thanks

Grant

post-410735-0-59249000-1352761987_thumb.jpg

post-410735-0-93372700-1352762042_thumb.jpg

post-410735-0-97886900-1352762107_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

That's not the problem for my app. Handling is set to $1 - and it's getting added where it should be added. I've got no explanation for the mysterious $10 / product. additional shipping costs on the product shipping page is set to $0. My first settings when I was playing with the shipping was a $10 shipping charge. Everywhere I'd set that number, that I know of, I reset it to $6 by weight. no answers.

Prestashop has a power shipping system, which makes it difficult to set up and even more difficult to trouble shoot with out seeing it. Try disabling your main carrier and creating a new one with the aspects that you want.