Allowed to create new files and folders

System and permissions

The following settings are required. Please make sure the following checklist items are true.

[NOT Check List] Allowed to create new files and folders <== how to change, help me pls...

Hi,

In your FTP program; Right-click on the presta folder, then choose something similiar to Permissions and set them to 777. Owner, group and public must be able to read, write and execute during installation. <=== i am try, but not solved my problem. setting not checklist.

• 1 month later...

Hi
Where is the solution(s)? There are too many topics about this but no answer.(about Allowed to create new files and folders)
All permissions are 777 on my server but i'm getting this message now:Allowed to create new files and folders.
Subject of this topic is [solved] Allowed to create new files and folders. but no solution
Thank you.
GT

• 1 month later...

If you cant fix it, just install on your localhost, backup your sql then upload Config dir to web server, change database setting in config/setting.inc.php, import sql to server. Chmod all required dir in your prestashop folder, it's all!

• 5 months later...

Hello everyone, I did this but I when I try to load the admin login page I get a blank page, any one knows the solution, thanks in advance.

If you cant fix it, just install on your localhost, backup your sql then upload Config dir to web server, change database setting in config/setting.inc.php, import sql to server. Chmod all required dir in your prestashop folder, it's all!