Prestashop Addons Web to Print

I just actually finished up a printing site. What kind of functionality are you needing? I used Presto-Changeo's attribute wizard pro, because they offered assorted cards with different messages ( it figure out to be like 5 trillion combos) so it made it a lot easier and prestashop could handle it.

Thanks for your reply, i dont know Presto-Changeo's attribute wizard pro, i need to can setup the products to choose type of paper, one side print, two sides print and others atribuutes basically, and i need the customers can upload the files to print, it is posibble in your shop?. Can you send me a link to take a look?, thanks again.

The upload functionality is not available in the shop i did. Here is a link to it, www.smiletimedental.org It was something that was not needed at this time. You can do it with prestashop though. Depending on how many attributes your products will have, really lets you know if you will need that module. Prestashop will let you have a 1000 or so combos with no problem, but things really start to slow down when you add more.

Also, if you are not planing on having many attributes, you can use attribute wizard (not the pro version) and modify it a bit and get a very nice result. I used it in this shop http://vajajewelry.com/earrings/183-earring-12.html click on the design your own to see what I mean. Now this is a pretty customized version, the module does not come stock like that, but a little css and some editing here and there and you can get it.