Featured products disappear on login

Hi I have a new install of 1.5.2 everything seems fine except for this weird error. Viewing the store not logged in the featured slider on the homepage and vertical slider on category pages work fine but as soon as I login as a customer the featured products disappear, log out again and they re-appear. I have tried with the standard Prestashop version and also the ones that come with my template and still the same. Is anyone else having this problem or is it only me. I even installed another store using the default everything and still the same problem.

Anyone that can shine a little light on this would be most helpful.

Thanks

http://discorojo.com/tabooshop/

Edited by giallofanatic (see edit history)

Thanks musicmaster. Seems to happen with the default customer groups. I created a new group and added myself to it as my default group and the featured products show up on login no problem. So it does seem a fault with the 3 default groups already created in prestashop. Tried editing them but still the same problem. Very surprised no one else has reported this problem as it is happening on a fresh install with no added modules or themes also.