Wrong log in / My Cart

Hello to all

I have the same problem as many of you on My Cart .. but with version 1.5.2

About two days ago I upgraded my shop from version 1.5.1 to 1.5.2.

At the beginning I have not made any mistake, then the damage is started ..

Before using Explorer customers could not Register / Log / Buy.

Now the biggest problem was presented this afternoon, even using Chrome, Safari, Firefox, you can not access / register / buy ..

I'm really desperate!

I do not know what is wrong, and I'm really inexperienced with php files.

You know you help me?

My E-Commerce: http://www.elettroincassodoc.it/

Edited by Robertino2hh (see edit history)

Hello Robertino2hh

I was able to add to your cart using chrome and I clicked on paypal express and it directed me to paypal site and I went back and clicked other buy button and took me to customer log-in screen.

I assume that you've this fixed now seeing I didn't receive any errors etc, when using the site. If you're still having issues please post again and someone will help.

Cheers

Clayton

Hello Clayton

And thank you for having responded to me ..

Unfortunately, the site still gives me error, paypal Express is definitely an alternative payment ..

The cart still does not work and by the way I also have problems with speed of the site, and access / register ..

Really weird, I use Prestashop 1.5.2

I am having the same issue. I upgraded to 1.5.2 using the 1click upgrade option. Had no errors but now when I add items to the cart they show on he front page but when you click checkout you are told that the cart is empty. Also customers cant log on. I don't see a roll back option for the upgrade either! Any help appreciated!!