Refunding functionality

Is it possible to add custom functionality to PrestaShop refunding functionality? Lets say I have a custom payment module and I need this module to be able to synchronize refunding completed from the PrestaShop backend with the payment provider. Actually I need my module to be able to send request to the gateway of payment provider after refunding is done at the PrestaShop backend.

Is any hook for this purpose? Which versions of PrestaShop can support this functionality?

Thanks!

Hello vitalli.levcehnko,

Thank you for the message. I believe you are asking for a custom module done on your custom payment module. This is a little vague and it will surely require more custom coding. If it is possible, I would not know, you would need somebody with advance coding knowledge to look at your Custom Payment Module to determine that answer. Thank you!

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for you reply.

Is it good practice to customize the core? I want my module to be autonomous so to keep the module working after any core update. Is it possible to change default refunding functionality without changing the core?

Thanks!