[SOLVED] Problem with Google Chrome

Good morning,

I have an strange problem that I'm not be able to solve it . :(

I have a website that it is shown perfectly in Google Chrome, IE and Firefox. This is my laboratory. Here I'm attaching link: http://laboratorio.webuda.com/lab

I've put the same files and database in the final environment. it is an copy of the laboratory (files and database) and I can see everything OK with IE and Firefox but when I use Google Chrome the scren is not shown fine and this affects the the position for products featured and slideshow.

Why I can see correctly the place in my laboratory http://laboratorio.webuda.com/lab with Google Chrom and can not in the final environment if they are a copy? ( I can see everything fine with IE and Firefox in both places ).

Note: The back-office zone has the same problem and I think the problem could be related with the size of the words which are no the same in both links so maybe is related with css files but I'm not sure because the css files are exactly the same because they are a copy.

I would appreciate any help with this issue please,

If you need any additional information to help please let me know.

Thank you very much. :)

Best regards,

Gonzalo.

Edited by rasengan (see edit history)

I have the same in Chrome.. I don't use local installs so I don't have an idea about that.. I had problem with slider as the previous pictures was covering a little bit the next one, but this is only in MY chrome in MY computer.. In every other environment I tested it is works fine...

Suggestion.. Just stop using chrome, maybe faster but not as stable as Firefox, am I right?

And as online merchants we want also speed but stability is the first and most obligatory point!!!!

Hello,

thank you so much for your answer. I've been in my brothers' house and I tried to open the page with Google Chrome and It worked fine so I re-installed Google Chrome in my computer and everything is OK now.

So the solution has been reinstall Google Chrome in my computer (very strange because I did all things possible from the browser) :wacko:

I agree with you, Firefox is more stable than Chrome and I usually work with Firefox but I need to use it because a lot of people use it and I need the people use it can be the page correctly. I mean when you are developing a website the recomendation is to test it in several browsers in order to asure the people access to your website without any problem independence about what browser are using :wacko: .

In any case you are right ...I prefer to work with Firefox insted of Chrome.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Gonzalo.

That is a very strange problem you had with Chrome. I have to say, I've noticed my server logs are showing an increased use of Chrome, so whether or not you like it, you might want to ensure your website does work on Chrome.

I also have to say, I mainly use Chrome these days and although it has a great process footprint than other browsers, I do find it very good. I did read somewhere though, that "if a website works on internet explorer, it'll work on any browser". I believe that's because some knowledgeable types suggest that it's fairly poor compared to the rest.

Really glad you solved your problem - very weird though!