"Module unistalled" message when I click configure under the module

Do this, at your own risk if you accept it could cause the "configure" option to break:

- go to Modules

- search "editor" and select "Homepage editor" (I have in italian so it may be not exactly that the name)

- click Configure to configure the above module

- now click the english flag in the above bar next to "manange translations" (again, I have in italian so the english translation may not be exact)

- after doing that, a huge list of input boxes for translations will appear, leave it alone.

- go back to Moudles and try to configure the same "Homepage editor" module as before, a nice message will appear instead of the configuration module form telling "Module uninstalled" and there is no way to get in the configuration mode.

Using PS 1.4.6.2

The module doesn't result being uninstalled from the modules list, there is the green check next to it and it says installed.

Edited by DrLightman (see edit history)

Any idea? I can't access the "Home text editor" anymore, if I click "configure" the page refreshes and the "module uninstalled" popup appears.

/index.php?tab=AdminModules&configure=editorial&token=d6330071959eab695eb724bf8a5776bc&tab_module=front_office_features&module_name=editorial

edit: well I had to uninstall the moudule and reinstall to fix this. This time it was painless because I had no much data etnered, but it could not always be the case...

Edited by DrLightman (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...