Set PayPal language with PayPal module 3.2.5 and PrestaShop 1.5.2.0

mirix

Hello,

I am aware this topic has been discussed before, but none of the solutions proposed for previous versions of PrestaShop and the PayPal module seem to work now.

I have a shop in English (US) and Portuguese (PT) but the shop postal address and therefore the PayPal account are in Spain. The PayPal checkout page is always in Spanish, regardless of the language chosen by the user in the shop. I have tried changing the PayPal language to English, but this does not help. The PrestaShop backoffice is in Portuguese.

Ideally, I would like the PayPal checkout page to be in the same language chosen by the user to navigate within the shop. If this is not possible, I would like it to be always in English.

Any idea?

Miro

Edited by mirix (see edit history)

Hi,

I solved the problem... Apparently the paypal checkout chooses the language according to the language spoken in the customers country. French customers will have the french checkout, German customers will have a german checkout...In my case everything is fine now without doing anything :-) Additional translations for each language can be done in the BO-->Tanslation-->Modules

Thx for the help anyway!