Images in backoffice all screwed up.

This happened after moving to a new host.

For an example when i view catalog all images are not found, which makes it harder to work on site.

Here is the screen shot: post-375512-0-85941800-1351278208_thumb.png

The errors show up that image not found in /img/tmp/product_mini_859.jpg . Problem is that "tmp" directory does not exist in the "img" folder.

So i found out that when i moved hosts, the tmp folder wasn't moved. So i went into my old backups and uploaded that folder.

New problem! Most of the mini product images in catalog did not matchup the actual product! So i deleted everything from tmp folder except index.php. Yet somehow all of those images are still there mismatched with the product. Ive had problems with prestashop backoffice not updating name edits for few months now i was fine, but now that images and names are out of data - wrong, it's getting annoying.

Anybody know how to fix ? im guessing there is a refresh function or something (i tried regen thumbnails not it) or maybe delete some other tmp or cache folder?

Edit: Also even things like colors, lets say one was name white, i changed it to purple. when i add products in back office i still get option white, but in front office for customers its purple. you can see how this gets annoying when adding products.

Thank you.

Edited by arthurganem (see edit history)

Another thing that actually messes up my front office is image captions. If i change product name and edit the caption, in front office it shows the old image caption for products when enlarging photo. So customer sees 2 different names, which is a trust issue.

Im sure there is something you can do in Prestashop to "refresh" or "update" - and this is not something that started happening, this was going on since i installed Prestashop it just didn't bother me when there weren't any products, just gets problematic later on.