SSL Cert help

Juandbbam

Hello,

As it has been impossible to make Prestashop working with a shared SSL (big problem from my point of view) I'm going to take a certified one.

My shop is not in the root of the domain, but inside a folder, like:
www.mydomain.com/shop

I have just spoken with my host company and they are offering me a Thawte 40bit SSL cert, but it doesn't have a dedicated IP.

Having in mind the above, I have read many posts in this forum but I'm not sure if I'll have to face many errors as well once I get the certified SSL...

I'm new to all this as I have always used shared SSLs.

May I get help from anyone with experience on this having in mind the above info?

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

Here is a site which I built using Prestashop in a directory rather than the root of the domain http://www.heyjoemusique.com/boutique which has SSL, you can try the SSL function by clicking on the cart or on the contact page at the top of the site.

I sell 256 Bit SSL Certs (21,41€ year) and compatible hosting here Red Indian Hosting

Best,

Guitar Player

You can get a dedicated IP address for $12.00 with mochahost.com and a $10.00 rapid SSL from namecheap.com

I was in your shoes a month ago and frustrated that I would have to spend more money. I ended up having to switch hosting companies to reduce my expenses as if you just go with the flow we can easily be set back by $100-200.