Seeking Extension for Multiple Variations of a Product in checkout

Hello,

I am seeking an extension that lets my customers add a number of variations of the same product into their checkout from the Product page itself.

For example:

My business leases bicycles

My customers could order multiple variations of size, colour and quantity of the same bike

The customer would first need to select sizes that they wanted to add to the order

Then the colour options that they wanted to be included

Then they would need to specific the quantity of each variation they wished to order

Like this:

Size Options

XL

L

M

S

Colour Options

Red

Blue

Yellow

If the customer had selected XL, M, Red and Blue then they would need to select what quantities they would need like this

Quantity Options

XL Red 5

Blue 1

M Red 3

Blue 2

So there would be 11 bikes in total in the order.

Is there an extension that handle this sort of thing in Prestashop that allows single page ordering?

Do you have better suggestions that we could try?

Here is the wireframe: post-416860-0-86857000-1351162145_thumb.jpg

Regards

Paul

Edited by BLC1 (see edit history)

Hello,

I am seeking an extension that lets my customers add a number of variations of the same product into their checkout from the Product page itself.

For example:

My business leases bicycles

My customers could order multiple variations of size, colour and quantity of the same bike

The customer would first need to select sizes that they wanted to add to the order

Then the colour options that they wanted to be included

Then they would need to specific the quantity of each variation they wished to order

Like this:

Size Options

XL

L

M

S

Colour Options

Red

Blue

Yellow

If the customer had selected XL, M, Red and Blue then they would need to select what quantities they would need like this

Quantity Options

XL Red 5

Blue 1

M Red 3

Blue 2

So there would be 11 bikes in total in the order.

Is there an extension that handle this sort of thing in Magento that allows single page ordering?

Do you have better suggestions that we could try?

Here is the wireframe: post-416860-0-86857000-1351162145_thumb.jpg

Regards

Paul

I don't know about the existence of an extension for Magento, what I do know is that this is not the support forum for Magento, but for Prestashop. Are you sure you're on the right forum?