Fatal Error on Paypal 3.2.5 with PS 1.4.9

giuliogr

Hi, really hope someone can help me.

I’m migrating from zencart to the amazing Prestashop

My site is almost ready but I have a big issue on Paypal module that I’m not able to solve.

I simulate an order and when a I try to pay selecting paypal method, the system stops on /modules/paypal/express_checkout/submit.php

With this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file './breadcrumb.tpl' in '/home/cridania/public_html/presta14/modules//paypal//views/templates/front/error.tpl'' in /home/cridania/public_html/presta14/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/cridania/public_html/presta14/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(286): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, false, true) #1 /home/cridania/public_html/presta14/tools/smarty/compile/b02e2c20e86e21c8bb88a4cf93529a5fcf90514f.file.error.tpl.php(46): Smarty_Internal_Template->getSubTemplate('./breadcrumb.tp...', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, Array, 0) #2 /home/cridania/public_html/presta14/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_5087a90d964e08_47764445(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #3 /home/cridania/public_html/presta14/modules/paypal/paypal_abstract.php(320): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home/cridania/...') #4 /home/cridan in /home/cridania/public_html/presta14/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127.

My Prestashop version is 1.4.9

Paypal module version is 3.2.5.

I tried to search on the forum but I haven’t found anything like this

Can You help me, please?