[SOLVED] Can someone build me a simple product export for prestabox

Hello,

I need some help. I made a huge mistake in signing up with prestabox before realizing almost none of the modules here can be used there. I added so many products and now have no way to get them exported in order to get the hell out of there and get my own hosting using prestashop software. I don't know if prestabox has anything to do with prestashop but prestabox is the worst and their support staff either does not answer and when they do they do not know anything. I just need to get my products off of it so I can then get a host like blue host and install prestashop and import my products over there. Prestabox will not offer any help whatsoever and they do not have not one module for export of anything which I find absolutely ignorant. Anyone that can help I would appreicate it. If a simple module can be made just to get my products off there I have no problem paying for it but I have looked through all the modules here and there are none that can be installed on prestabox.

OnlineSportsRus

• Like 1

Hello sir, try this

you can export your products by csv export from stats->stats->product details.. but you can only export product name and quantity with this, if you want to export more, just edit the code of this module from your server path: prestashop1.5->mdules-> statsproduct-> statsproduct.php on line 100, fuction private function getProducts($id_lang) and the line 260 and 270... you can simply change this code for your needs.

• Like 1

I attach the file statsproduct.php with this, try this...

copy and replace this file at the location: prestashop1.5->modules->statsproduct->statsproduct.php.

I just edit this code for you and now you will get the product name, quantity,price and whole sale price in product details module.... and you can simply export from here...

Note: you must install product detail module from modules(analytics & stats)

statsproduct.php

Edited by Ebin Sebastian (see edit history)

Sorry but this will not work because I am on prestabox, not on my own host yet with prestashop software. Prestabox uses version 1.4.6.2 and almost all modules on prestashop cannot be installed at prestabox which is why I need something to get my setup and products off of prestabox so i can get out of there and go to a real host and install prestashop 1.51. I appreciate both of your help but neither will work. The first message above wont work because the stats is there but does not give you access stats product module. That is why prestabox is so bad to use because they limit access to the things you really need access to and they refuse to give access to the server path

Dear Sir,

We will send you your database. I have juste sent you a ticket regarding this matter.

PrestaBox may not fit your needs : we indeed do not provide any access to the code / databases. Nevertheless, more than 3 000 merchants use our solution, so it may not be so bad !

Regards, Florent

Excuse me. I cannot stand prestabox and could give a shit about prestabox as I do not want to be there. I am asking for help here so I can switch and use prestashop software on my own host and deal with people that actually know something because you all at prestaBOX have no clue and all the bad press and comments all over google about you show it to be true. You charge for so called registration and claim you have such great support but then you never answer anyones emails and when you do it is with an answer like "Sorry we cannot do that or we cannot do this or you cannot do that or we do not support that. Never once do you help people and all the 1000's of comments all over google show that to be the truth so don't you lecture me on anything about how good prestabox is with only 3000 merchants. Only 3000 merchants speaks for itself which is pathetic. Believe me I am setting things up elsewhere as fast as I can to install the database so I can be through with your lousy so called hosting and not knowing a damn thing support staff that cannot even understand english so don;t worry pakiman I will be done very soon. Pathetic French!

Edited by OnlineSportsRus (see edit history)