Pixilated images

Hi,

I've been encountering these problems and everything just seems like it's not working. Please help!

1. My thumbnails are so pixilated

2. When I clicked onto the thumbnail image, it shows "The requested content cannot be loaded.

Please try again later."

3. At the back office, i can't see some of my thumbnails.

I know I should adjust my size of the thumbnails at preference > images, but I have no idea how to. Someone please help!

P/S: I did regenerate the thumbnails but it doesn't help at all!

http://kayleykate.com

Thank you in advance.

Edited by kayleykate (see edit history)

1. My thumbnails are so pixilated

2. When I clicked onto the thumbnail image, it shows "The requested content cannot be loaded.

Please try again later."

Looks OK from this end . Maybe solved?

If you are not happy with image quality upload images with dimensions larger than the largest dimensions set in Images tab. For missing images disable cache and enable force compile (performance tab). Regenerate images if they are still missing.

Marty Shue

Hi,

thank you for replying!

Anyway, it looks ok with print screen but when it's on my laptop and other computer/laptops it's still the same. I tried regenerating the thumbnails, but it's still the time. I can show you my print screens and they looks fine but the actual fact that they are not.

Click here

for the album that contains all the print screen. I really have no idea why it appear fine on print screen but it doesn't appear nice on the normal screen?

Btw, for the a "blue chiffon top" is the one with the problem. As you look through the album above you will discover a few problems that I am encountering.

Where can I find this? "For missing images disable cache and enable force compile (performance tab)"?

Kayley Kate

Edited by kayleykate (see edit history)

Where can I find this? "For missing images disable cache and enable force compile (performance tab)"?

Look in Preferences > Performance tab.

BTW, immediately remove the screenshots of your BO as you are showing everyone your private admin URL. Forgot to add --- I would also go and change your admin folder at this point as well.

Marty Shue

Edited by Carolina Custom Designs (see edit history)