[For Hire] Fixing Broken Modules for Prestashop 1.5.1

JMega

As I mentioned in this thread I purchased a couple of modules and cannot get them to work. The modules were developed by the PrestaShop team and I have not heard back from their support. I need to get these up and running ASAP so I was hoping someone here might be able to help.

I'm sure there isn't going to be much work to get them up and running, but I know little about coding prestashop or PHP so I need to pay one of you fine folks to take care of it for me :)

Details on the modules and the error messages I'm receiving can be found in the thread linked to above.

Please PM me if interested and we can discuss further. Thanks!

As I mentioned in this thread I purchased a couple of modules and cannot get them to work. The modules were developed by the PrestaShop team and I have not heard back from their support. I need to get these up and running ASAP so I was hoping someone here might be able to help.

I'm sure there isn't going to be much work to get them up and running, but I know little about coding prestashop or PHP so I need to pay one of you fine folks to take care of it for me :)

Details on the modules and the error messages I'm receiving can be found in the thread linked to above.

Please PM me if interested and we can discuss further. Thanks!

im ready for it ;)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have bought and installed the purolator module. By configuring it I always get the same message that the webserver is not avalaible and that I should try later.

I didn't found any topic about that on the forum.

Any help would be appreciated