Problem with Product -> quantity is empty error

Dear all,

I'm trying to insert a simple csv, created with OpenOffice (Calc), into prestashop in order to fill my Products Table.

I dont understand why I always get the same error message:

Product -> quantity is empty

when I click: Import CSV Data

I am attaching the file in ods format (...rename to ods) for anyone willing to help.

PS

1. The csv file is created with ( ; ) as field serated character

2. The server doesent seem to like me, since it doesnt allow me to upload any kind of file, I get a:

You are not permitted to upload this kind of file., not matter what kind of file I Upload, weather I use the simple or Advance Uploader...

Best Regards,

Michael

ok, solved...

The problem was that for a very strange reason, the names of the titles of the properties of some products where not correct...

I mean the names of the properties (ID, Name, Price excl tax, Price incl. tax) etc, where not coresponding to the correct column.

I am not sure if I am clear of what has happened, but while inserting the csv table into the server, you must specify each and every column to be what it says it is. So Presta ask you to name each column and provide the correct datatype. While at the begining the datatype was correct, after the fifth datatype, things get mixed up so, I wasnt inserting the correct information on the right cell and I got this error message ' Product -> quantity is empty '.

Thanks anyway.