[SOLVED]How to transfer products from a Prestashop to another ?

Hi folks!

I would like to know if have some way to transfer the products that i have in my prestashop store to another prestashop store.

I have two similar stores,so i want to copy the products from one store to the another.I know how to transfer using a CSV file,but i need a better solutio.Something like transfer the respective folder and files by FTP, because i have a lot of products with special attributes, and the csv file doesnt add the attributes.

Tranks for the help.

Edited by isabelaober (see edit history)

so you used phpmyadmin import / export tool ?

yout shop works properly ? :)

Yes,this worked.But some adjust have to be made.The customers and orders have been imported too,so i have to delete manually.Some other problems happened too,but my brother helped me and solved all (i dont understand properly mysql database and he is IT,he works with mysql everyday,so i just asked him to help me... :rolleyes: )Taked a lot of time (about 2 hours) but its certainly much less time that i would spend if I have to add every single product and feature to the catalog again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Which tables should be chosen for import to work properly? (Which should not be imported?)
How do I manage moving all products, customers from one site to another if Prestashop Versions are different?

I want to achieve to not ruin the base installation by only import the actual content.

/Daniel

• 2 months later...