Looking for help with programming

olovr

Hi,

I need help with module development for my site. I need a module that enables me to create recipes for the products I sell on my site, and link the recipes to the relevant products. I will provide you with all the details of the desired functionality. No design skills needed, just programming.

If you are interested, please write me your hourly rate and give a few references of what Prestashop development you have done before.

Best regards,

Olov

Hi,

I need help with module development for my site. I need a module that enables me to create recipes for the products I sell on my site, and link the recipes to the relevant products. I will provide you with all the details of the desired functionality. No design skills needed, just programming.

If you are interested, please write me your hourly rate and give a few references of what Prestashop development you have done before.

Best regards,

Olov

Hi, you need a ready and working solution? or you want to write it yourself with the developer help?

You want to create recipes and add links to recipes in product sites, rigth? I understood this well?