Lost traffic suddenly

dorje

Hello everyone

I have a very serious problem. From last week a i found that my eCommerce site visit has fallen down surprisingly without any error.

post-381543-0-36409100-1349949494_thumb.jpg

Usually i get 120 to 140 vists per day but on this sunday <6/oct >i noticed a deep fall in the visit. i was 60 visit on that day. a very nasty surprise , i must say.

I don't know the reason behind this scene but i think i might got impact by google's latest penguin update.

Please guys what should i do can u say anything about this ?

Well, it possibly can be the penguin. In this case, you should better make sure you don't have any more low quality links, for which you might have been penalized.

Another instance, however, is that your competitors are working hard on getting your visitors. if you haven't done any changes, it doesn't mean everything's still the same.

You can check your positions for a specific keyword, but don't use the browser you're always using. Try another browser, log out of your google account and disable caching. that should show you the true picture concerning your rank.

Hello Dorje,

As CrS27 said i totally agree with him. now you have to do quality back link or you have to get natural back links for your site,

can you kindly come up with your web site URL????

Waiting for your response.

Andy

Thanks for reply

I have always monitored the competitors and their site's backlinks quantities are same < major compitiors >

I am confused coz i lost my traffic suddenly and there was no any messages in webmaster regarding spam or about penguin or panda algo's effect.

My competitors site are not so good for user friendliness and they have few backlinks except one competitor. My domain authority is also good and conversion in google analytics is also good.

in previous months i got upto 81% new visitors but now it's dropped to 73%. God know what's happening.

When i insalled the good relation module it worked very well for one month but after that it began to disappear and now no pages showing rich snippet and i think it could be one of the reason for traffic loss coz with rich snippet your site can get more 35 % more ctr than usual site

So i think it is the main problem or could be other ? NO idea

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for reply

I have always monitored the competitors and their site's backlinks quantities are same < major compitiors >

I am confused coz i lost my traffic suddenly and there was no any messages in webmaster regarding spam or about penguin or panda algo's effect.

My competitors site are not so good for user friendliness and they have few backlinks except one competitor. My domain authority is also good and conversion in google analytics is also good.

in previous months i got upto 81% new visitors but now it's dropped to 73%. God know what's happening.

When i insalled the good relation module it worked very well for one month but after that it began to disappear and now no pages showing rich snippet and i think it could be one of the reason for traffic loss coz with rich snippet your site can get more 35 % more ctr than usual site

So i think it is the main problem or could be other ? NO idea

Yups .... thats maybe the another reason why your site traffic can be drop... but FYI, the google penguin was doing a 3rd update on 6 oct 2012. Google's Matt Cutts announced a penguin update, a basic data refresh and will impact about 0.3% of english queris also 0.4% of non english queris.

google_emd_update1.jpg

• Like 1