1 Click Upgrade Does not detect new version

The 1 Click Upgrade does not detect a new version for me. Running Prestashop V 1.4.7.0

Has anyone else found this? I presume it is something to do with my host/server, as it works fine on local host.

Anyone have any solutions for this. I tried to upgrade manually but that did not go well.

thanks

Chris

Edited by Greenpilgrim (see edit history)

Hi Benjamin

Yes I am trying to upgrade to 1.5.1.

I am trying the manual upgrade again now, just uploading to my test domain.

Last time i tried this it did not work and could not log into the back office and the front office was not displaying.

But i ill let you know when it is done if it works.

Thanks

Chris

Ok never mind ignore this post. Maybe it is working this time.

I was referring to my original post to the 15.0.17 build. Seems the 1.5.1 Is working now.

time to test it and see how it goes and if it is working as expected.

The only problem i seem to have is it is not displaying the front page.

It is displaying : HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error):

The shop is enabled, so I am not quite sure what to do

post-295799-0-39755200-1349450480_thumb.jpg

Edited by Greenpilgrim (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

I am trying to upgrade from 1.4.9 to 1.5.2 and the upgrade module (.0.9.3) does not recognize any version past 1.4.9.0 Final. All other upgrade options are green.

Clicking Advanced and selecting Major Release, Alpha Release, Beta Release, Release Candidates changes nothing. Literally, nothing changes. It always shows 1.4.9 as all that is available and gives the URL for it and it's MD5. I tried local archive, local directory and private key, and nothing works.

Below that is the Compare Versions block and the spinner just spins and gives an error that it can't compare Md5 files. Something is broken here with the module and what it is trying to get from the server.

Any ideas!!??