Upgrading 1.4.8.2 to 1.5,a real nightmare please help

Hi there,

I have been trying the past 2 days to upgrade my ps 1.4.8.2 to 1.5 and it is a real nightmare.

The one-click upgrade module is just rubbish and i have had problems with it from day 1.

It is just impossible to upgrade using the one-click due to constant errors when upgrading.

I have now tried everything with that module and i now give up.

The last thing i tried was the old way,installing fresh 1.5 and after i change the sql database to my old one.This also failed now i can not log in to backoffice.

The login window just refreshes after i have entered the information.

Have changed the cookie key in the sql to the same as the one in settings.

This used to work on the last versions but i just cant manage to get it working.

When i used the one-click upgrade i got this error and there is no way around it.

RROR] SQL 1.4.9.0 1061 in ALTER TABLE `ps_image` ADD UNIQUE KEY `idx_product_image` (`id_image` , `id_product` , `cover`): Duplicate key name 'idx_product_image'

[ERROR] SQL 1.4.9.0 1091 in ALTER TABLE `ps_category_product` DROP INDEX `category_product_index`, ADD PRIMARY KEY (`id_category`, `id_product`): Can't DROP 'category_product_index'; check that column/key exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.4.9.0 1091 in ALTER TABLE `ps_cms_category_lang` DROP INDEX `category_lang_index`, ADD PRIMARY KEY (`id_cms_category`, `id_lang`): Can't DROP 'category_lang_index'; check that column/key exists

[ERROR] SQL 1.4.9.0 1060 in ALTER TABLE `ps_order_tax` ADD `id_order_tax` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY FIRST: Duplicate column name 'id_order_tax'

[ERROR] SQL 1.4.9.0 1061 in ALTER TABLE `ps_feature_lang` ADD INDEX feature_name (`id_lang`, `name`): Duplicate key name 'feature_name'

[ERROR] SQL 1.4.9.0 1061 in ALTER TABLE `ps_state` ADD INDEX statename (`name`): Duplicate key name 'statename'

[ERROR] SQL 1.4.9.0 1061 in ALTER TABLE `ps_category` ADD INDEX nleftrightactive (`nleft`, `nright`, `active`): Duplicate key name 'nleftrightactive'

[ERROR] SQL 1.4.9.0 1061 in ALTER TABLE `ps_category` ADD INDEX level_depth (`level_depth`): Duplicate key name 'level_depth'

[ERROR] SQL 1.4.9.0 1061 in ALTER TABLE `ps_category` ADD INDEX nright (`nright`): Duplicate key name 'nright'

[ERROR] SQL 1.4.9.0 1061 in ALTER TABLE `ps_category` ADD INDEX nleft (`nleft`): Duplicate key name 'nleft'

[ERROR] SQL 1.4.9.0 1061 in ALTER TABLE `ps_specific_price` ADD INDEX from_quantity (`from_quantity`): Duplicate key name 'from_quantity'

[ERROR] SQL 1.4.9.0 1061 in ALTER TABLE `ps_product` ADD INDEX indexed (`indexed`): Duplicate key name 'indexed'

[ERROR] SQL 1.4.9.0 1062 in INSERT INTO `ps_configuration` (`name`, `value`, `date_add`, `date_upd`)(SELECT 'PS_TAX_DISPLAY_ALL', `value`, NOW(), NOW() FROM `ps_configuration` WHERE name = 'PS_TAX_DISPLAY' LIMIT 1): Duplicate entry 'PS_TAX_DISPLAY_ALL' for key 'name'

Warning detected during upgrade.[code]

So is there a manual working way to upgrade my 1.4.8.2 shop to the 1.5 version??

Regards,

b

Edited by beatngu (see edit history)