Warning: mysql_connect() while enterin Payment menu in back office

Hi,

i have one problem with my installation of Prestashop. I'm using 1.4.4.1 version of PS.

After some time of messing with configuration one problem occured. When i enter Payment menu in back office i see 2 errors (after turning debugging on) and nothing is shown here, just errors:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'reptilen'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in/home/reptilen/public_html/classes/Module.php(551) : eval()'d code on line 266

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/reptilen/public_html/classes/Module.php(551) : eval()'d code on line 257

Every now and then the numbers is "Fatal error" are changing.

I dont't think i have changed anything in Module.php. Everything i've done after installing Ps was installing few custom modules and changing another few module templates. When i copy whole "modules" folder to another instalation of the same version of PS everything is ok, so i don't think it's modules fault.

Any help would be highly appreciated, thanks.

edit:

i have found that my db username is not "reptilen" but "reptilen_main" and that user has a password, so i don't know why it would connect to db with different user and no password.

Edited by uberberben (see edit history)