[SOLVED] Currency Paypal Error with 1.5

Hi,

I'd be really grateful for any advice on sorting out my problem with paypal in 1.5

I've a fresh install and installed the latest version of the paypal module and it all looks great (loving the look of 1.5). I'm trying to get payment sorted before I start customising and adding products etc.

The checkout works great for cash on delivery etc but using paypal it goes all the way to the end and then when I click to pay by paypal I get a page which just says Error occurred.

I also get an e-mail from the backend office titled Error reporting from your paypal module which says - a client has encountered a problem with the module PayPalAPI, see the report:

I thought the problem was with my paypal so I made sure it is verified and the API details are correct.

I'm really struggling with what to try next, any help hugely appreciated. I can give back end access if required etc.

Cheers,

Kenny G

post-291759-0-93812400-1348839848_thumb.jpg

Hello KennyG, have you downloaded the latest version of the PayPal module. It was released a few days ago at the Add-On store. http://addons.presta...748-paypal.html

And do not forget to install the backward compaitibility module ONLY IF YOU ARE RUNNING A PRESTASHOP 1.4.

If you are using PrestaShop 1.4 you have to install the Backward Compatibility module.

You can find it on addons.prestashop.com : http://addons.presta...patibility.html

Hi, I'm not sure where to find any error report, the message that comes up on the screen just says Error occurred.

The e-mail mentions an error report but there is nothing in the e-mail and I can't find anything in the back office.

Cheers,

Kenny G

Hello, what is the error message shown in the report?

Please refer to logs:

• PayPal response:
  • TIMESTAMP -> 2012-09-28T17:04:57Z
  • L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10605
  • L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
  • L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Currency is not supported
  • L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Edited by ikakey (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I am having the currency issue as well with prestashop 1.5.1. On another one of my stores Paypal works with ZAR (South African Rand) as currency. See www.importit.co.za (Paypal module will convert totals to USD before making payment)

On my new store running the new prestashop I get this error below, but as far as I can see all my settings are the same on both stores.

Error occurred:

Please refer to logs:

PayPal response:

TIMESTAMP -> 2012-10-15T12:14:21Z

L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10605

L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.

L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Currency is not supported

L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

The new store is located at www.greatgadgets.co.za

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm having the same issue.

Prestashop 1.5.1(stable)

Paypal 3.2.5

And I get this error:

PayPal response:

TIMESTAMP -> 2012-10-31T10:37:05Z

L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10002

L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Security error

L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Security header is not valid

L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Could somebody help me? :(

Thank you so much!

Hi, I'm having the same issue.

Prestashop 1.5.1(stable)

Paypal 3.2.5

And I get this error:

PayPal response:

TIMESTAMP -> 2012-10-31T10:37:05Z

L_ERRORCODE0 -> 10002

L_SHORTMESSAGE0 -> Security error

L_LONGMESSAGE0 -> Security header is not valid

L_SEVERITYCODE0 -> Error

Could somebody help me? :(

Thank you so much!

SOLVED, I just cleared cache and it finally works! :)