Display links to each combination in the categories

antigo

Is it possible to show each combination of a product as if it was a different product? Or I have to register them separately?

Because when I set a default combination, this is the only picture that my customers see when browsing the site.

Thanks!

We are working on a module just for that, which we hope to release very soon (upgrading our modules to PS 1.5 is slowing the release of new ones).

You will be able to select which categories the module will apply to, and select which attribute groups should display as separate products.

There is a limit of only 1 attribute group for a given product, so if a product have Color, Size, and Shape (and each has 3 values), you will only be able to display 1 group as separate products (IE 3 total products).

You can see it working at http://www.lxginc.com/38-16oz-bistro-mug-speckled

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Unfortunately it is still on the shelve, as we are updating existing modules.

We hope to have a version released in the next couple of months.

Please, can you post here fast solution to retrieve o create a separate link for each combinations of product?

Only php example how to ask a prestashop to get those links to the right way.

Because i have done showing each combinations product, but when you click to generated product from some combination i gote same link like link of product... not direct link to combination of product. (this is sounds like "SEO over optimization text" hahaha))))))

Please. Help.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
On 7/14/2013 at 10:04 PM, tomerg3 said:

We have still not managed to release this as a module, however, if you're interested in a custom solution, you can send me a PM with your requirements, and PS version, also mention if you are using a filter.

are your module ready now ?