Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help me. After spending the past few weeks mastering the .csv file import on 1.4.9, I have now installed a fresh copy of 1.5.0.17. I have managed to import products, however, the ID does not work, prestashop seems to auto ID even when the ID is defined. This is not a huge problem, it is easy to match up the ID.

Another problem is that the .csv doesn't import the items into the defined categories. The categories show in product view in the B/O, but not in categories view in the B/O. Has anyone solved this?

I'm also confused with the combinations import. The .csv's that I have prepared from 1.4 don't work with 1.5 as it uses a different format. Can anyone explain how I should be arranging my data for combination import as I don't understand it at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I've worked out that your products aren't listed under the categories in prestashop 1.5 as they used to be in 1.4, categories and products are kept separate so this is not a bug. It is a bit of a mess though when you have thousands of products under the products tab rather than them showing under the categories. So when I import my products and they don't go into the relevant category this is why.

I'm still no nearer on working out how to import the combinations for my products. Can anyone explain how to arrange the data?

• 1 month later...