Product combination CSV import

Hi,

i'm creating a CSV with all the combination of my product, but there is a problem.

In PS 1.4.X the correct syntax of the CSV is for example:

[iD][attribute1:value, attribute2: value, attribute3:value, attribute4:value]...

These 2 field are required.

But in PS 1.5 we need a:

ID

Attribute(Name, Type, Position)

Value(Value, Position)

In the documentation there is no information about that part.

What should i do?

it is possible that they did such a great change without providing a shred of information?

Hi Deynor,

I have been puzzling about these values long time too. Google is full of questions about this problem but answers are nowhere to be found :(

Anyway, I have found out how it works for the most part (I think).

I am not 100% sure though because on any product I import I am only getting the last combination in my shop. So either I still haven't got it right, or it might be the problem described in several bug reports.

First the Attribute(Name, Type, Position):

Name is the name of the attribute (for instance color)

Type is the type of menu you want to use: select for pull down menu, radio for radio buttons and color for color boxes

Position is the position inside the menu.

- Lets say you have a pull down menu for clothing sizes: XS, S, M etc. Normaly your menu would be organized alphabetically, but with this option you can change the sort order of the selects more logically so that XS comes first instead of last in the list.

Then the Value(Value, Position):

Value is the attribute value for the current combination. Suppose your current combination would list a product with color black, then the value here would be black.

Position this is the only option I don't have a real explanation for. It doesn't seem to make much difference what I put in here.

Hopefully anybody with more knowledge can shed some light here.

And to give you an example of my CSV file:

Product with ID 1 comes in colors black and blue and sizes S, M, L, XL and XXL.

This results in the following CSV file:

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:1;Black:1,S:1;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;1;../import/black-product.png;1;myShop

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:2;Black:1,M:2;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;1;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:3;Black:1,L:3;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;1;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:4;Black:1,XL:4;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;1;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:5;Black:1,XXL:5;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;1;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:1;Blue:2,S:1;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;2;../import/blue-product.png;1;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:2;Blue:2,M:2;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;2;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:3;Blue:2,L:3;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;2;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:4;Blue:2,XL:4;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;2;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:5;Blue:2,XXL:5;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;2;;0;myShop

Success,

Mattie

Edited by Toeareg (see edit history)
  • Like 5

Well, I have solved it. Finally.

Here are the pittfalls that I encountered:

1. What's wrong if only the last combination seems to be imported?

You have, like I did, probably used the same reference number for all the combinations. Mind you, this is not as I thought the reference number of the product. It is the reference number of the combination, so they should all be unique.

2. What's wrong if the product shows up multiple times all showing the same combinations?

Well you have probably set default to 1 which makes every combination a default and because default combinations all show up as different products, you will see the same product as many times as you have combinations.

So how does a valid working CSV file look:

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:1;Black:1,S:1;ARC-7026-10;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;1;../import/black-product.png;1;myShop

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:2;Black:1,M:2;ARC-7026-11;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;1;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:3;Black:1,L:3;ARC-7026-12;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;1;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:4;Black:1,XL:4;ARC-7026-13;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;1;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:5;Black:1,XXL:5;ARC-7026-14;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;1;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:1;Blue:2,S:1;ARC-7026-15;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;2;../import/blue-product.png;1;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:2;Blue:2,M:2;ARC-7026-16;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;2;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:3;Blue:2,L:3;ARC-7026-17;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;2;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:4;Blue:2,XL:4;ARC-7026-18;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;2;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:5;Blue:2,XXL:5;ARC-7026-19;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;2;;0;myShop

In blue the unique reference numbers and in red the default assignment.

As you can see, I simply added an incremental number to the main products reference number and I set only the first combination of every product to 1, all subsequent combinations are default = 0. This did the trick for me.

Hope this helps.

Mattie

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks Toeareg,

your post seems to be the only solution in the forum.

My case is quite simple compared to your example, here is how:

1;Size:select:1;S:1;ARC-7026-10;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;1;../import/black-product.png;1;myShop

1;Size:select:2;M:2;ARC-7026-11;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;1;;0;myShop

1;Size:select:3;L:3;ARC-7026-12;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;1;;0;myShop

1;Size:select:4;XL:4;ARC-7026-13;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;1;;0;myShop

1;Size:select:5;XXL:5;ARC-7026-14;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;1;;0;myShop

1;Size:select:1;S:1;ARC-7026-15;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;2;../import/blue-product.png;1;myShop

1;Size:select:2;M:2;ARC-7026-16;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;2;;0;myShop

1;Size:select:3;L:3;ARC-7026-17;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;2;;0;myShop

1;Size:select:4;XL:4;ARC-7026-18;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;2;;0;myShop

1;Size:select:5;XXL:5;ARC-7026-19;;;;;;1;1;0.517;0;2;;0;myShop

There must be an error in my syntax as I get the following message:

1. Property AttributeGroup->name is empty
  2. Property Attribute->id_attribute_group is emptyProperty AttributeGroup->name is empty
  3. Property AttributeGroup->name is empty
  4. Property Attribute->id_attribute_group is emptyProperty AttributeGroup->name is empty

And also:

Your .CSV file has been sucessfully imported into your shop.

Apparently the site works, sooner or later the error will give problems!!

Anyone can help?

Navid

I am not 100% sure because it's been a while since I figured out how to work with the CSV files, but the first thing that springs to mind:

Did you create the attribute group "Size" in your back office?

And did you also assign the values "S", "M", "L" etc. in that group?

• Like 1

Hi Toareg,

thanks so much for you help... I didn't create manually nor size nor value and they are there now!

Another issue connected to the combinations: prices for combinations (that have different sizes) don't show up.

The price for the combinations are the same as the default product!!

I made a new installation for PrestaShop 1.5.2.0 and the problem is still there.

There must be something wrong in my produtct and/or combination file but can not find it.

Any help?

Navid

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Navid68,

In order for the import to work properly, you will first have to create all the possible attribute groups and values.

As far as I have been able to find out, if you don't create those attributes/values first, they will be created on-the-fly.

BUT! If you do not create all possible attributes/values first (in the B.O.) then evenry imported combination will get a set of attributes/values assigned as unique for that combination. So you will end up with a HUGE list of apparently similar Att/Val. But for the PS-software they are all unique and every Att/Val belongs to 1 specific combination.

I haven't worked with different prices for combinations. For my purpose every combi has the same price. So can't help you with that. Just look in your B.O. what effect it has on the combinations if you import price strategy via CSV. Maybe that way you can find out.

Edited by Toeareg (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, Just wanted to check if anyone has figured out how to add prices to each attribute via the csv file? for such a opensource community edition of PS, surprised no solution documented?

its also terrible that we can't download a sample (from PS bo that shows all the data)

Cikon95, Go to Advanced Parameters > CSV Import

Then beneath the "Upload" button you will find the following link: "Click to see our samples import csv files."

Or as you wish:

• Category File: www.YOURSITE.COM/docs/csv_import/categories_import.csv
  • Product file: www.YOURSITE.COM/docs/csv_import/products_import.csv
  • Combinations file: www.YOURSITE.COM/docs/csv_import/combinations_import.csv
  • Customers file: www.YOURSITE.COM/docs/csv_import/customers_import.csv
  • Adress File: www.YOURSITE.COM/docs/csv_import/addresses_import.csv
  • Manufacturers file: www.YOURSITE.COM/docs/csv_import/manufacturers_import.csv
  • Suppliers file: www.YOURSITE.COM/docs/csv_import/suppliers_import.csv

Good luck with them :)

Edited by patrickvbw (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Hello!

I'm facing some difficulties importing attributes in 2 languages.

I tried to upload first the English and then the Bulgarian csv file, but it crated 2 attributes for each. For example I had color and цвят (which means color in Bulgarian).

The same worked well when I uploaded the products, but then i had the ID and i kept it the same. When I import a combination there is not a field for ID :(

How should I do it?

Georgi

PS: I'm using Prestashop 1.5

Currently, I am using mass upload using CSV upload, but I have quite a number of products which has diff sizes and color. how do i merge them into one product instead of having multiple products?

in short, I have product A with Size S, M and L and color of white and black.

I have created 6 products for just this one item. is it possible to reduce it to become as 1 product?

I know manually I can do it, but is it possible to do it in import CSV?

what are the fields am I missing?

I have selected all the fields that are used for importing CSV which are the followings

ID

Active (0/1)

Name *

Categories (x,y,z...)

Price tax excl. or Price tax incl.

Tax rules ID

Wholesale price

On sale (0/1)

Discount amount

Discount percent

Discount from (yyyy-mm-dd)

Discount to (yyyy-mm-dd)

Reference #

Supplier reference #

Supplier

Manufacturer

EAN13

UPC

Ecotax

Weight

Quantity

Short description

Description

Tags (x,y,z...)

Meta-title

Meta-keywords

Meta-description

URL rewritten

Text when in stock

Text when backorder allowed

Available for order (0 = No, 1 = Yes)

Product creation date

Show price (0 = No, 1 = Yes)

Image URLs (x,y,z...)

Delete existing images (0 = No, 1 = Yes)

Feature(Name:Value:Position)

Available online only (0 = No, 1 = Yes)

Condition

ID / Name of shop

Hi Deynor,

I have been puzzling about these values long time too. Google is full of questions about this problem but answers are nowhere to be found :(

Anyway, I have found out how it works for the most part (I think).

I am not 100% sure though because on any product I import I am only getting the last combination in my shop. So either I still haven't got it right, or it might be the problem described in several bug reports.

First the Attribute(Name, Type, Position):

Name is the name of the attribute (for instance color)

Type is the type of menu you want to use: select for pull down menu, radio for radio buttons and color for color boxes

Position is the position inside the menu.

- Lets say you have a pull down menu for clothing sizes: XS, S, M etc. Normaly your menu would be organized alphabetically, but with this option you can change the sort order of the selects more logically so that XS comes first instead of last in the list.

Then the Value(Value, Position):

Value is the attribute value for the current combination. Suppose your current combination would list a product with color black, then the value here would be black.

Position this is the only option I don't have a real explanation for. It doesn't seem to make much difference what I put in here.

Hopefully anybody with more knowledge can shed some light here.

And to give you an example of my CSV file:

Product with ID 1 comes in colors black and blue and sizes S, M, L, XL and XXL.

This results in the following CSV file:

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:1;Black:1,S:1;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;1;../import/black-product.png;1;myShop

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:2;Black:1,M:2;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;1;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:3;Black:1,L:3;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;1;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:4;Black:1,XL:4;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;1;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:5;Black:1,XXL:5;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;1;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:1;Blue:2,S:1;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;2;../import/blue-product.png;1;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:2;Blue:2,M:2;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;2;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:3;Blue:2,L:3;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;2;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:4;Blue:2,XL:4;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;2;;0;myShop

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:5;Blue:2,XXL:5;ARC-7026;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;2;;0;myShop

Success,

Mattie

what is the title for all your attribute? I can't get it to work... :(

I have already add in the attribute. which are color and sizes

Currently, I am using mass upload using CSV upload, but I have quite a number of products which has diff sizes and color. how do i merge them into one product instead of having multiple products?

in short, I have product A with Size S, M and L and color of white and black.

I have created 6 products for just this one item. is it possible to reduce it to become as 1 product?

I know manually I can do it, but is it possible to do it in import CSV?

what are the fields am I missing?

I have selected all the fields that are used for importing CSV which are the followings

ID

Active (0/1)

Name *

Categories (x,y,z...)

Price tax excl. or Price tax incl.

Tax rules ID

Wholesale price

On sale (0/1)

Discount amount

Discount percent

Discount from (yyyy-mm-dd)

Discount to (yyyy-mm-dd)

Reference #

Supplier reference #

Supplier

Manufacturer

EAN13

UPC

Ecotax

Weight

Quantity

Short description

Description

Tags (x,y,z...)

Meta-title

Meta-keywords

Meta-description

URL rewritten

Text when in stock

Text when backorder allowed

Available for order (0 = No, 1 = Yes)

Product creation date

Show price (0 = No, 1 = Yes)

Image URLs (x,y,z...)

Delete existing images (0 = No, 1 = Yes)

Feature(Name:Value:Position)

Available online only (0 = No, 1 = Yes)

Condition

ID / Name of shop

Hi,

You should first import just the basic the products. For example T-shirt, Sweater. Then create the combinations for them. If your T-Shirt's id is 1. And you have it in black and red and in sizes S, M, L, your combinations CSV should look something like this:

Product ID;Attribute;Value

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:1;Black:1,S:1;

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:2;Black:1,M:2;

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:3;Black:1,L:3;

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:1;Red:2,S:1;

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:2;Red:2,M:2;

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:3;Red:2,L:3;

• Like 1

funny

when i play around with the amount

I get this error

This combination does not exist for this product. Please choose another.

I have already put in 10 in each of the attribute.

200;Colour:colour:35;Pink:35;;;;;;;;10;1

200;Colour:colour:39;Off-White:39;;;;;;;;10;1

i have another issue which is uploading the photo for each attribute. I am trying to assign 3 pictures for each attribute, but it failed. It is possible to only assign one picture.

Is there any way i can assign 3 pictures to each attribute?

i am using , for each separate pictures.

which i have used in uploading of products

• 1 month later...

You should first import just the basic the products. For example T-shirt, Sweater. Then create the combinations for them. If your T-Shirt's id is 1. And you have it in black and red and in sizes S, M, L, your combinations CSV should look something like this:

Product ID;Attribute;Value

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:1;Black:1,S:1;

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:2;Black:1,M:2;

1;Color:color:1,Size:select:3;Black:1,L:3;

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:1;Red:2,S:1;

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:2;Red:2,M:2;

1;Color:color:2,Size:select:3;Red:2,L:3;

Thank you very much, g_antonov. I didn't know how to make combinations in CSV and your explanation works well for me.

Много Благодаря (Thanks)

Edited by lixotuka (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am selling rugs online, and want the attributes just as info i.e Color: Black Design# 123 Size: 9x12 Material: Wool Made: Hand Made

and these attributes are different for each product i have, i dont need drop down, or radio button etc, i just need them as text to be shown on product detail page below Description. I cant seem to figure out a way to have it imported though attributes combination or feature?

Can any one help please, if you can add a sample csv format will be great!

Thanks All.

• 1 month later...

Anyone wondering what part "position" plays in this: for example: Value (Value:Position)*

Position is where the color will be in the list of the pulldown in the prestashop backend. So if you put red:1 blue:2 green:3 then after import in the pulldown list you would have

red

blue

green

If you put red:3 blue:1 green:2

It would be

blue

green

red

I have no idea why this is an option.

The example csv file in my prestashop 1.5 is useless, it has no fields to work with. I am now about to do a big search on how to enter an "impact on price" because it isn't working for me.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all !

Firstly thanks for lightening this obscure part of prestashop import !!!

I'm creating an online shop for a friend who sells photogaphies.

I successfully imported his 1256 photos and would like to import combinations now.

coul you give an advice ?

All products have the same base price of 15€ TTC and will have the same combinations price impact

Here are the attributes and values:

Size (select list):

- 13x18

- 20x30

- 30x45

- 40x60

Printing Medium (select list): 

- paper roll

- Aluminium frame

Paper Quality (select list):

- Normal (no price impact)

- Fine Art (+10€)

Do I have to create all possible combinations in the csv file as mentinned in the first post ?

Every product will have the same prices and combinations !!

Is this looks right :

1;Size:select:1,Printing Medium:select:1,Paper Quality:select:1;13x18:1,paper roll:1,Normal:1;#myphotoref-1;;;;;;1;1;0.517;1;1;../import/first-product.png;1;myShop

repeated 48 times for only one product ?

What if I don't set an image ? does the default product image applies in that case?

Thanks in advance for your advices wich would be really appreciated ^^

Regards.

Edited by yomas (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hello 

I just want to ask if you have a product with 2 or 3 different colours how the csv will look like? for example if you have a jacket with black and red 

Hello 

I just want to ask if you have a product with 2 or 3 different colours how the csv will look like? for example if you have a jacket with black and red 

Hello,

Firstly you have to create in the BO your attribute color values.

Then the csv file should be for one jacket with black and red :

product_id;product_attribute_name:select_type:select_position;product_attribute_value_name:it's_position;

product_id = the id of the concerned product

product_attribute_name = The attribute name you chose in the BO

select_type = prestashop gives a special select for color with a color picker in the BO (nammed color)

select_position = the position of you attribute in the front office (black or red first)

product_attribute_value_name = The name of you color attribute value in BO (Black or Red)

it's_position = the position of you attribute value in the front office (black or red first)

Wich gives in your example :

1;Color:color:1;Black:1;

1;Color:color:1;Red:2;

That's all !

Regards.

• 2 months later...

After reading all your post, I still don´t know what I´m doing wrong. Please help

In my example I have a T-Shirt that need to be on 3 colors, White, Black, and Red, each colors should have one size: S,M,L,XL

If I use the Combinator xD I end up having something like this:

Attributes Color - Black, Size - S Color - Red, Size - S Color - White, Size - S Color - Black, Size - M Color - Red, Size - M Color - White, Size - M Color - Black, Size - L Color - Red, Size - L Color - White, Size - L Color - Black, Size - XL Color - Red, Size - XL Color - White, Size - XL

But, if I try to CSV Import using the following the Import wizard only insert the last record:

Product ID* Attribute (Name:Type:Position)* Value (Value:Position)* 26 Color:color:0, Size:select:1 White:0, S:1 26 Color:color:0, Size:select:1 White:0, M:1 26 Color:color:0, Size:select:1 White:0, L:1 26 Color:color:0, Size:select:1 White:0, XL:1 26 Color:color:0, Size:select:1 Black:0, S:1 26 Color:color:0, Size:select:1 Black:0, M:1 26 Color:color:0, Size:select:1 Black:0, L:1 26 Color:color:0, Size:select:1 Black:0, XL:1 26 Color:color:0, Size:select:1 Red:0, S:1 26 Color:color:0, Size:select:1 Red:0, M:1 26 Color:color:0, Size:select:1 Red:0, L:1 26 Color:color:0, Size:select:1 Red:0, XL:1

Can someone help me pointing me to the right direction 

CSV Code used:

Product ID*;Attribute (Name:Type:Position)*;Value (Value:Position)*;Supplier reference;Reference;Quantity;Minimal quantity;Impact on weight;Default (0 = No, 1 = Yes);Image position
26;Color:color:0, Size:select:1;White:0, S:1;TUS-018;TUS-018;10;1;0;0;2

Regards,

Alexis

• 1 month later...

Hi Toareg,

thanks so much for you help... I didn't create manually nor size nor value and they are there now!

Another issue connected to the combinations: prices for combinations (that have different sizes) don't show up.

The price for the combinations are the same as the default product!!

I made a new installation for PrestaShop 1.5.2.0 and the problem is still there.

There must be something wrong in my produtct and/or combination file but can not find it.

Any help?

NaviD

Hi Navid 

Did you found solution for how to set price for diffrent combination through CSV.

Thanks !!

Kushal

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, here you explain how to create a CSV with declinations.
It works for me I think. I explain, all my products measure 1, 2, 3 or 4cm....

The problem is this : I know import my declinations, i know import my products, but I dont know how associate all my product to all my declinations... I'm french and it was a little hard to understand and traduce all your messages, but I did... But I still have the problem, i'm sorry if I missed the answer. 

Thank you.

Thanks. I'm able to import attributes. When i import attributes. Everything seems to be working(reference number, value etc) but there are some problem in the images. I have imported the same images with same links during product import and they are working. But when I import images to the same id with different combinations they are not getting updated. Can some one give some idea about it ? 

Edit: I just made some alteration and found that if you set only one image for each combination then it works.

Edited by J.Sahu (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After trying like a dozen times, found it... 

Just remove the Reference column, and voila!

BSRGDS,

Alexis

This is it!!! I have been stuck with the same problems as other people on this thread, but this seemed to do it! I just left the reference filled in for one of the colours for my product and the rest blank, and it worked! So much headache for a simple solution. Thank you!!

• 1 month later...

Can someone please tell me if there is any documentation anywhere that can give me more information on this subject.

Also the URL am I adding an image or am I referenceing an image that already exists because I have created attributes?

If they are created where will I find them on my server?

I hope I'm making sense. TIA

• 5 months later...

Hello ,

Can we import Bulk data into our store through the excel file .xls file in any easy way because while uploading and editing with the .csv file its format gets change and its very much hard to get use to with a person when there is more then 500 products to upload per day for a person.

i want to do the excel sheet product uploading process like this is it possible

http://sellerhelp.snapdeal.com/?p=826

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm trying to use csv files to make combinations, I prepared the file, but all it does is to import new atributes to atibutes page, it doesn't create any combination. 

What am I missing here?

The combinations are supposed to impact each product...

• 4 weeks later...

@Kishan use Apache Open Office and your problems with CSV will vanish

@technico2006 import attributes then make the combinations manually on appropriate page

care to share your .csv for importing articles with attributes to new presta version ?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

What if each of your products has an individual UPC or EAN for each attripbute. For example:

Prismacolor Colored pencils have  total of 150 colors and each color has its own UPC but i want to combine them under one page so that a person can select their color and also their kind (premier, verithin or colerase). Again each color and kind combination has its own UPC can those be combined?

• 9 months later...

i can't import product combinations. i will add one select box in the product details page like(Size-> 8GB, 16GB, 32GB).

Attributes values(8GB,16GB) as created in attributes, product attibute (Size) not created.

Product ID*    Attribute (Name:Type:Position)*    Value (Value:Position)*
5                              Size:select:1                            8GB:1
5                              Size:select:1                            16GB:2
5                              Size:select:1                             32GB:3

Please give me ideas or sample combination csv...

Thanks

• 1 month later...