UPS Module Setup help

Ok so I am having a bit of a hard time trying to get the ups module up and running.

I have my account and api key all set up but I am getting the following error.

2) Webservice test connection : Error 111100 : The requested service is invalid from the selected origin.

I have confirmed all my settings with that of my UPS account.

I have the same address on both my ups account and the ups module settings.

The localiztion settinfs are to kg/cm wich is what ups will ask for for canada.

I am not sure what is missing/wrong. it seems to be communication with ups but something is just not right.

Any suggestions/tips

Thanks everyone

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem: we're in the US. PrestaShop UPS module supports rate calculations for shipping to US destinations just fine. However, when the destination is Canada, we get the "there is not a carrier that ships here" message.

Yes, Canada is enabled in Shipping/countries.

I think the correct rate class for shipping from US to Canada is "UPS Standard." However, in UPS Module configuration, UPS Standard is listed as "not available." Which would explain why there are no rates available when the customer tries to specify a shipping address in Canada.

We're running PrestaShop 1.4.8.2 and UPS Carrier module 1.2.3.

I've been looking at the upscarrier.php code. On just a casual look, it appears that the module determines which rates are available but asking for a rate quote shipping from the shipper to himself (i.e., US to US). Well "UPS Standard" is never going to be found as a valid rate that way, as it is not valid for shipping from a US shipper to a US destination.

So far, I haven't figured out if I can tinker with the tables to make PrestaShop offer the UPS Standard rate anyway. I'd appreciate any suggestions if that might be worth pursuing.

Bottom line: Has anyone ever gotten the UPS Carrier module to support shipping from US store to a destination in Canada? If so, how?

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...