Some help with reporting (for presta, not me)

It is difficult to make a system that does everything. Why start from scratch on something, when opensource gives you a platform for you to build on. What I am talking about is this little opensource tool I found a minute ago, which amoung things, is very impressive. It is piwik.org. I'm not sure how useful it is for you, but maybe some of what it can do, can then be tied into what you guys are aiming to do. Good luck.

I can understand that you use a full web browser when you are working most of the time on the admin. But some people, like me, use lots of device to connect to the web to check if their websites work well. Flash is not present on every devices which can connect to the web. And Adobe/Macromedia is not very good to support other OS than Windows for his flash plugin.

Flash takes also lots of memory (I hope Adobe/Macromedia Developpers will one day learn how to create a lightweight flash plugin for Mac OS X...). I like when the admin is very fast. Prestashop is good at this (except for the Create product page). You can cache stats image, but not a Flash anim.