Full Arabic front office العربي

mab

Hello
I am new here , and I notice the Arabic language is missing so I decided to improve the localization for this great software.

Therefore,

I have translated the front office to the Arabic language so far . I would like to share this with you as you provide this software for free.
*** you can download the Pack blow in the attachment.
Thank you

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Hello
I am new here , and I notice the Arabic language is missing so I decided to improve the localization for this great software.

Therefore,

I have translated the front office to the Arabic language so far . I would like to share this with you as you provide this software for free.
*** you can download the Pack blow in the attachment.
Thank you

Please beware that this translation is still at the beginning , it is still full of errors and misleading translations.
It is not yet suitable for use in a production environment.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I m not directly concerned, but I would like an answer too !

If anyone would like to contribute, fell free to contact Patric Codron or myself :)

If someone translate all back, front and mails, and send us à zip (Tools > Export) we can make it available for all the community ;)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Arabic language has a great significance in the modern world. It is also used in the offices in the middle east. In today's world arabic language is of utmost importance due to the economic significance of the oil producing arabic countries in the global scenario. So, a person should be able to speak arabic if he wants to promote his business globally.

• 4 years later...