Paypal 3.0.12 link to paypal broken

Programmers Direct

If someone could please help me as I upgraded the paypal that comes with the 1.4.9 PS download on www.prestashop.com and now the link to pay with paypal is broken or not working. I am in desperate need of this fixed any help would be greatly apprecieated.

Sorry, forgot website link.

www.shopsavenearn.com

Edited by ShopSaveNEarn (see edit history)

I am also having this issue with the Paypal module 3.1.0. Click the link to pay with Paypal and nothing happens! Please help.

store.theleagueofchampions.com

I'm having the same issue - my customers cannot use PayPal because the link doesn't work. This is urgent!

How I had to fix it was to patch the 1.49 with every patch since august 24th. I believe it is in the patches found at http://scm.prestashop.com/project/PSFOUR it take a while to do all those edits, but it is well worth the trouble. I was ignorant and merged to 1.5 and now I have a whole different PayPal error and cannot take any payments. May be forced to find a new shopping cart.

• 2 weeks later...

How I had to fix it was to patch the 1.49 with every patch since august 24th. I believe it is in the patches found at http://scm.prestasho.../project/PSFOUR it take a while to do all those edits, but it is well worth the trouble. I was ignorant and merged to 1.5 and now I have a whole different PayPal error and cannot take any payments. May be forced to find a new shopping cart.

Hi I dont understand how you fixed your problem?

Im using Prestashop V1.4.9 and have downloaded the latest Paypal v3.2.1 and my link to paypal is broken...i'm desparately in need of help...could you please help?