[SOLVED] Major error after upgrade to 1.4.9

Hello

I have a massive problem that I don't know how to sort. I cannot access my front office as my domain is redirecting to: _ps_shop_domain_

When I log into the back end I get the below error: post-277350-0-31692300-1346861431_thumb.jpg

However the config for my SEO and URL's is exactly as before.

If I disable 'Automatically redirect to Canonical url' then I can see the front office, but my theme will not function.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Edited by itcwebman (see edit history)

hello, Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I did check that, it was already set - please see image for confirmation:

I Upload a copy of the config.inc file also, but it's not made any difference

The other thing is that when you get the admin log in panel up, it says SSL is enabled, however I've never used this before so not sure how to disable!

Edited by itcwebman (see edit history)

I had this happen as well with the upgrade coming up with _ps_shop_domain_ and SSL being enabled. Check database table and they looked fine with ssl not even enabled but still had it happening. Went back to backups but lost a lot of time on it and now holding off any update. If there is a solution to this then it would be worth posting.

hello, my config.inc.php file was missing the below values:

define('_PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_', Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_DOMAIN'));define('_PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL_', Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL'));define('_PS_SSL_ENABLED_', (int)Configuration::get('PS_SSL_ENABLED'));

I inserted them above the others and it works fine:

define('_PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_', Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_DOMAIN'));define('_PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL_', Configuration::get('PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL'));define('_PS_SSL_ENABLED_', (int)Configuration::get('PS_SSL_ENABLED'));define('_PS_OS_CHEQUE_',	  Configuration::get('PS_OS_CHEQUE'));define('_PS_OS_PAYMENT_',	 Configuration::get('PS_OS_PAYMENT'));define('_PS_OS_PREPARATION_', Configuration::get('PS_OS_PREPARATION'));define('_PS_OS_SHIPPING_',	Configuration::get('PS_OS_SHIPPING'));define('_PS_OS_DELIVERED_',   Configuration::get('PS_OS_DELIVERED'));define('_PS_OS_CANCELED_',	Configuration::get('PS_OS_CANCELED'));define('_PS_OS_REFUND_',	  Configuration::get('PS_OS_REFUND'));define('_PS_OS_ERROR_',	   Configuration::get('PS_OS_ERROR'));define('_PS_OS_OUTOFSTOCK_',  Configuration::get('PS_OS_OUTOFSTOCK'));define('_PS_OS_BANKWIRE_',	Configuration::get('PS_OS_BANKWIRE'));define('_PS_OS_PAYPAL_',	  Configuration::get('PS_OS_PAYPAL'));define('_PS_OS_WS_PAYMENT_', Configuration::get('PS_OS_WS_PAYMENT'));

I am only guessing, but I suspect that 1.4.8.2 and earlier do not require these lines (as I copied the file from 1.4.6.2, and it works fine for that and 1.4.8.2) which seems crazy I know, but I cannot think of any other answer. I thought that they might be in defines.inc.php but I couldn't find them there 1.4.8.2 or 1.4.9.0. As they're config:get commands, I'm not sure they would be in defines.inc.php anyway!

If someone could tell me where they are normally it would be good to know.

BTW I'm actually back in 1.4.8.2 as I reckon there's still a few bugs with 1.4.9.0 (I know 1.4.9.1 is due for release soon) and I couldn't get my theme to work. As I had already wasted nearly a day and my shop had been down for over 48 hours, I deceided that 1.4.8.2 would be fine as I'd been using 1.4.6.2 ever since that was released anyway!

I hope that helps. Please like it if it does!

//Richard

• Like 2