New clothes shop

NNGNews

Hi, We're italian, we've just open a new shop on-line of clothes, accessories and jewelry.

We made it with Prestashop, if you would take a look and give us your impressions and of course your critics (so we can improve it) you're welcome !

http://www.kissene.com

Thank you !!

PS

Kissene is a word trick in italian, 'cause it comes from "Chi se ne - frega" that means WHO CARES ?

So that's why the name with lips :rolleyes::D

Nice shop. I try mine in RC1 and when there will be stable 1.5.1 I or higher I upgrade and voila!!! Till the moment no products, just customizing. One question: Do you know how to integrate jquery into php?? Cause I found a slider made in jquery in web and want to make a module!!!! Please urgent!!! Grazia

Looks nice to me. One thing, "Saldi" I guess is Sale in English. Problem of having a different banner per language ...

Thanks !

Yeah, I know, I should write SALE but the slideshow image could not load different images by language, so that's the problem, but the sale are near to end so the problem will be correct ;-)

I liked the logo a lot. It took me a few seconds to work it out. Kissing = Kissene and the lips. Great

Yeah, it could be in red (like the one shown on the slideshow), but it seems to us too much "sticky", so that's why it's in grey.

Yes KISSENE it's a good italian word trick, you're great 'cause you understand it and you're not italian, believe me that here not so many people understand it immediately, not so much clever people here in Italy ;-)

• 4 weeks later...