[Solved] How to show a page under Info block....?

Hi,
I am new in using prestashop and i added a page from back office by Tools->CMS->Add New and i just typed information then i clicked on Save button and new page was added and it is shown in the list of other pages but it is not shown on front office.... why...? is there any other way or need to activate it...?

i also checked in database page is added in cms_lang table and its id is inserted in cms table but its related information is not inserted in block_cms table (id_block and id_cms is not inserted in block_cms table)

when i inserted these ids manually by query browser then it is shown in front office....

ANY ONE CAN GUIDE ME REGARDING THIS....

reply me soon...

You will need to manually link to this new page. Either be it by "Information Links" "Footer Links" or a traditional "to view blah blah CLICK HERE" type link on any page.

Where was it you wanted this to show?

actually i added a page from TooL->CMS-> Add New and it was added successfully in admin but on front office it is not shown in info block , when i checked code of classes/CMS.php

public static function updateCmsToBlock($cms, $id_block)
{
Db::getInstance()->Execute('DELETE FROM `'._DB_PREFIX_.'block_cms`
WHERE `id_block` ='.intval($id_block));
foreach($cms AS $id_cms)
Db::getInstance()->Execute('INSERT INTO '._DB_PREFIX_.'block_cms (id_block, id_cms) VALUES
('.intval($id_block).', '.intval($id_cms).')');
return true;
}
the insert query above mentioned function is not inserting cms records related records in "block_cms" table.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...