[SOLVED] Error: couldnot get Form object myform - Paid service needed

MEG Venture

Hi

One of my customers is using my module in his website and contacted with me recently. It is about an unusual error he gets. As his Prestashop installation has some customizations, I guess there is a confliction but for days, although I was trying to find the cause of the problem, I couldn't succeed till now. So eventually, I decided to ask for experts help. I am ready to pay for the solution. Customer satisfaction is very important to me.

The definition of the problem is presented below:

The error message: Error: couldnot get Form object myform

Where is it showing up? While the page is loading, for the pages that have myform object exist. Actually for three pages total: index.php, product.php and module page.

Additional symptoms: Form submit button is not working and is not redirectig to the action target.

Here is the website addres: http://www.preciouspackaging.co.uk/

I can send further access information by PM.

Hope somebody helps.

Regards.

Edited by Caglar (see edit history)

There are a lot of html errors, a lot of unclosed tags, way too many. I would start with closing the form tags in add to cart forms, they all use the same id -"buy_block" which needs to be different for each form-. There are many other unclosed tags too.

There are a lot of html errors, a lot of unclosed tags, way too many. I would start with closing the form tags in add to cart forms, they all use the same id -"buy_block" which needs to be different for each form-. There are many other unclosed tags too.

How can I detect those unclosed tags? Can you offer me a debugger to fix them?