Anyway to see info on abandoned carts?

Please see,

Back Office > Customers > Shopping Carts

This is something you need to manage. For example this information can be very useful. The percentage of abandoned carts can be very shocking at first. It is amazing how many people will fill out all of their personal information and then just not follow through. The best you can do is work to lower this number.

Additionally there are modules available that can help you send "reminders" to people that have not completed an order but have given their information. I personally have never used this method and it perhaps is on the "creepy" side …

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I guess this is a bit OT but I recently reviewed the abandoned carts list in the BO & found a strange pattern.

Periodically every product in the store is added to a cart, one by one.

This process of generation per item takes a few seconds, then a new cart is started & another product is added. I deleted over 1000 of these robot cart fills last night. Blocks of entries from 10-20 to 100-200 in number. (See attached jpg)

[& Why isn't there a range select in the BO !!! Not being able to shift click really dragged the editing out... :angry: Or do I just not know how to do it? :unsure: ]

------Looks like Prestascopes' Clean Carts may be the answer to the tedium here!

I assume this is a robot as generating that many carts in so short a time is unlikely for a human.- Which robot & why?

I'd like to block it as it messes up the stats amongst other things.

What is the easiest way to track & block this parasite?

Anyone else seeing this?

post-99550-0-35293500-1343985153_thumb.jpg

Edited by jcmil (see edit history)

• 7 months later...

I used to have this backoffice feature. Now that I upgraded from 1.4 to 1.5 now it is not in the menus. I understand it should not be under Customers...Shopping Carts. But it isn't there.

Is there a backoffice module I need to install?

3dron

Figured out my issue with missing "shopping cart" tab. The tab Agile Cart Recovery Module screwed up everything on upgrade from 1.4 to 1.5. Since the module is not valid in 1.5 it moves the tab to the wrong parent and then it tries to load the invalid module.

Easy fix.

1) Delete the agile module from yourshop.com/yourshopadmin/tabs

2) Edit database. In "tab" table change AgileCartsExt to AdminCarts

3) In this table serach for class_name of "AdminInvoices" to find orders tab id

3) Edit the id_parent of AdminCarts to id_parent above (if you want it located where it should be)

Periodically every product in the store is added to a cart, one by one.

This process of generation per item takes a few seconds, then a new cart is started & another product is added. I deleted over 1000 of these robot cart fills last night. Blocks of entries from 10-20 to 100-200 in number. (See attached jpg)

I came across this thread and solution. Has to do with incomplete stats modules.

http://www.prestasho...__1#entry669430

Edited by 3dron (see edit history)

• 3 years later...