Incorrect currency conversion of products with discounted price

Hi pretty obvious bug this one - surprised that no one has pointed this out before.

If I have a product with a discounted price set up - the price when changed to $ is completely incorrect.

You can try with the following product

Simply change the currency to dollars and you will see the problem. The original price looks to be correct whereas the discounted price is sky high.

Can anyone confirm if this is a bug or is there a way to fix it? Alternatively can I just remove the option for customers to convert as I think I have been losing a lot of custom due to this.

Thanks in advance

Hi is anyone here able to confirm whether this problem is with my template? I've usually let bugs go before as I never seem to get any input or help but this one is actually losing me orders so would be grateful if anyone out there can help.

Thanks again

I am getting very desperate with this.

That product has now sold but you can see with this product:

http://www.malfordoflondon.com/shirts/2075-emma-willis-slim-fit-white-shirt-rrp-189.html

If you select the currency at the top of the page the currency converters are way off.

My $ conversion rate is set to:

This is now losing me quite a lot of orders. Can anyone confirm whether this is a problem with my template or PrestaShop itself?

Thanks

Hi is anyone able to at least confirm they can see this bug please? Am I setting the currency exchange rate incorrectly?

I would be grateful for any help at all I am struggling to fix this problem (I have had no help at all from the template designer).

Thanks

I didn't know I could switch back templates.

I have tried and the problem is only with the Jailbreack template:

Prestashop Template:

REDUCED PRICE!

£100.00

£189.00

REDUCED PRICE!

$154.88

$292.72

JAILBREACK Template:

REDUCED PRICE!

£100.00

£189.00