Fatal Error after importing previous database

I have just upgraded to the latest version of Presta. When I import the database update file (by following the instructions and going through phpmyadmin) and try to login, it says employee does not exist. Furthermore, when I try to retrieve the password, after inputting my email address used to setup the shop, I get this message: "Fatal error (Employee -> id_lang is empty)"

I went into phpmyadmin and the username and password are both in there. Any help you could provide would be truly appreciated.

Hi bertismus,

I've had this issue before but not when upgrading my shop but when I did have this happen I had my webhost go in and change all my passwords for me. Depending on who you use maybe try this method. I am not very exp. but seeing that I had something similar happen I figured I would at least pass the info on to you. If it doesn't help I do apologize for any time wasted.

Clayton

Thank you Clayton! I will certainly try that. One quick question for you. When you say update my passwords do you mean just the prestashop login password or the database passwords? And if neither then I'd love to know which.

Thanks again for you response!