Please test my first site: www.mulheresensuais.com

Khaliweed

I am in central US and the site was ok speed for me. The look is very good.

My only criticism is that there is a little too much space between the category listing and the menuing. It looks like there is an image or something that you have blanked out above the products and below the menu on the category pages that list the products.

I Like the home page a lot..very nice.

The blog is a little disjointed.. not sure how to fix that as it appears to be a scab-on wordpress but the theme goes together and the link back is ok.

I think you are at about 85%-90% of tweaking. Most people dont even get there. A little more work and you will have an awesome site. As it is, it is pretty dang good.

Good work.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am in central US and the site was ok speed for me. The look is very good.

My only criticism is that there is a little too much space between the category listing and the menuing. It looks like there is an image or something that you have blanked out above the products and below the menu on the category pages that list the products.

I Like the home page a lot..very nice.

The blog is a little disjointed.. not sure how to fix that as it appears to be a scab-on wordpress but the theme goes together and the link back is ok.

I think you are at about 85%-90% of tweaking. Most people dont even get there. A little more work and you will have an awesome site. As it is, it is pretty dang good.

Good work.

thank you for your comments. I have been on holiday.

As far as The spacing is concerned, there is an image right there. maybe it did not load at the time you visited the site. I had some issues with my hosting company.

I did not understand what you meant by "my blog is disjointed" please elaborate.

thanks once again for your coments.

Khaliweed

Link not working page never loads Google error page not found.

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.mulheresensuais.com

The link isn't working for me 504 error!

Sorry guys, there was a problem with my hosting company, but all is ok right now. please try again.

thank you

Khaliweed

www.mulheresensuais.com