coupons discounts modules

Also ... I think the word Vouchers is used more in Europe than North America. You can change the word Voucher that appear on the front end of your web site to Coupon or Discount Coupon. You just need to edit the English language in Tools > Translations. Just search for all occurrences of Voucher and change to whatever you like.

Edited by Bill Dalton (see edit history)

Also ... I think the word Vouchers is used more in Europe than North America. You can change the word Voucher that appear on the front end of your web site to Coupon or Discount Coupon. You just need to edit the English language in Tools > Translations. Just search for all occurrences of Voucher and change to whatever you like.

Hello,

I found this the front office

my-account - 15 expressions (0)

My vouchers and Vouchers

Would you know if My vouchers is the CMS Page?

Thanks

Nate

• 3 years later...

Ronnie, as i said above you can change all words in Prestashop using the translation feature. Even the English can be changed. For example if you want to change all words Voucher to Discount you may do so. In your back office go to Localization  > Translations. Take a look around ... notice that you can choose to edit Front Office words, back office, install modules and themes. After you choose the area you wish to edit, you can use your browsers find on this page feature to find all of the words or phrases you wish to change.

Very easy after you use it a few times.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. But my host said that i can nolonger edit from prestashop backend due to some limits on their servers. I can only edit the language file from the file manger in cpanel. Thats  why i need to know the file name to look for and edit it.

Thank you

Ronnie

Ronnie, you need a new host.

That said, if you only use one language you can modify your theme, but there may be several files you need to edit depending on your theme and the modules you may have installed. for example you could start with the file "my-account.tpl" in your theme directory. That may be all you need.

Edited by Bill Dalton (see edit history)