Password Protected Photo Gallery module?

Hello,

I wish to sell photos using Prestashop but I have a slightly different angle in that a shopper must first type in a password before they can view a specific photo gallery. I don't want them to register but instead I want to just give them the password.

A real-world example will help: Let's say I take some photographs at a wedding, I will then give each wedding guest the same password so when they come to my shop they type in the password and can only then view the photos from that wedding. Then they can purchase specific photos from that gallery.

I've looked for a module but to no avail. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks,

Tazzie

• 6 months later...

Hi,

Have you found a solution for your needs? I'm looking exactly the same module.

Maybe someone else can help me with it?

Regards

if you write more about you needs i will create module for this, i've got similar module but i must add some features that you need

Hi vekia,

thank you for quick reply.

My needs are the same as above.

I'm a photographer.

I take pictures on weddings, then I prepare them in Adobe Photoshop and then I want to sell them via my website.

I have 200 photos from 1 wedding. I don't to add them one by one as new products. I'm asking if I can upload them all in some easy way with your plugin.

The second issue (I don't know if it is built in PrestaShop). During one wedding I give guests a password for these pictures. This other people can't see pictures if they don't have password.

I think it should be done this way. I upload 200 pictures as 200 products and add them to 1 category protected with password.

If I'm wrong, let me know.

I'm a programmer as well. If you need I can help you and we can create a module together. I just don't want to write this module from the beginning.

What do you think about it?

• 3 years later...