Order details link not working, Order History Page

gdinari

Im not sure when this happened, but at some point I noticed that the "details" link on the order history page doesn't work. To say the least, when I click it nothing happens...What I also noticed is that when I rapidly click the link and then try to scroll on the page, the page begins to jitter.

It seems that it is trying to process the request but is cancelled for some reason. I made minimal changes to the history.tpl. I added an additional div to the existing html code and a custom link to it. I don't think the edits I made would effect this, but its definitely possible.

I have the same problem with the credit slips page (order-slip.tpl). Im sure the issues are related. Im using prestashop v. 1.4.7.3.

Can anyone help with this? Does somebody know what is causing this?

Here is the link: http://www.gizmotrims.com/site/gizmotrims/

Thanks for any help on the matter.

Edited by gdinari (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

that could be helpfull if you leave a link of your website, like that people can investigate some on it, or at least leave the code or your modifications, otherwise no one knows what just happened there! ;)

yw Gdinhari, ;)

in fact for some resaon the show-order function dosn't work in your page, I couldn't find the reason but it could be a syntax error in some of your JS codes I assume so it ignore to parse the JS afterward, or incompabilities between some JS libraries you'd used, you can debug and find the exact problem;

but what it does this function in general is just to show a hiden div with and ID of "block-order-detail" so you can see yet the order details if you unhide it manually, so most probably it's a syntax error or something in your layout design, try to change the theme and see if it works again, if it dosn't try to reinstall PS and if it does, you can start debuging the theme, ;)

btw it's just what I think so I said it if it help any couse I'm not so expert just wanted to help! ;)

@mim. Thanks for looking into the problem. It might be some syntax issues. I have to through the files once again and do some troubleshooting. And also debug and change templates to see where the problem is like you suggested.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

Have you find a solution, i have the same problem !!!

Thks

bests

Hi dege44,

The way I solved my problem was by removing the "hidden" class from the "order-detail" div on the order history .tpl and the order credt .tpl. After removing them all I did was create a new class with the css attribute of "display:none"

After doing this the details worked again. I think there's a conflict somewhere, but Im not sure what it is, so this was my alternative. I don't have any more problems with this.

Hope this helps.

• 3 months later...